Amber Khanna was working in his family’s textile business when he was asked to assist with two residential and one commercial property development project. Pretty soon he discovered he was much more passionate about property than he was about textiles!
After successfully bringing home all three projects worth a combined $20 million on time and under budget, the one thing he knew for sure was that he wanted to be a developer full time.
He worked hard, reading dozens of property books, attending seminars and gaining a range of qualifications, including:
- Industry Diploma in Property Development
- Masters in Business Administration (Finance & Marketing)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Finance & Marketing)
- Bachelors of Business (Accounting & Marketing)
- Certificate 4 in Finance & Mortgage Broking
- Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management
- REIV Agents Representative
He even became the number 1 “success story” for one of his mentors and spoke on various seminars, telling people exactly how he did it.
His development experience includes:
- $20m+ in development projects completed overseas
- 9 apartment project in Brisbane, QLD
- 2 townhouses in Ringwood, VIC
- 4 townhouses in Chelsea, VIC
- 3 townhouses in Chelsea, VIC
- 16 apartments in Fitzroy, VIC
- 150 apartments / student accommodation in Frankston, VIC
“I see myself as a true property entrepreneur and I want to touch, move and inspire people to take charge of their financial destiny.
This road has not been easy and is not for everyone, but with the right mindset, a big enough WHY and proper education, I honesty believe in my heart that anyone can achieve, not only what I have achieved, but anyone has the potential to go higher and further than I have reached.
We all have greatness within us and we are 100%, in control of our mind. As long as we can handle the enemy within us, the enemy outside can do us no harm.
So my message to you is, go out there, Do what you can with what you have and never be satisfied – strive for more each time and don’t let your mind chain you to your existing circumstances. Whatever, you are seeking in life, is also seeking you.”